|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Anti-static Bags+carton bag|
|Payment Terms:||Paypal,TT,Western Union|
|Type::||SMD LED||Emitting Color::||RGBW|
|Voltage::||DC3.5V-5.5V||Channel Qty::||4 Channels|
SK6812 RGBW (RGB+White/Warm/Nature) 5050SMD (similar with WS2812B) Individually Addressable Digital LED Chip Pixel 5V
SK6812RGBW is a smart LED control circuit and light emitting circuit in one controlled LED source,
which has the shape of a 5050 LED chip. Each lighting element is a pixel, and the intensities of the
pixels are contained within the intelligent digital interface input. The output is driven by patented PWM
technology, which effectively guarantees high consistency of the color of the pixels. The control
circuit consists of a signal shaping amplification circuit, a built-in constant current circuit, and a high
precision RC oscillator.
The data protocol being used is unipolar NRZ communication mode. The 32-bit data is transmitted
from the controller to DIN of the first element, and if it is accepted it is extracted pixel to pixel. After an
internal data latch, the remaining data is passed through the internal amplification circuit and sent out
on the DO port to the remaining pixels. The pixel is reset after the end of DIN. Using automatic
shaping forwarding technology makes the number of cascaded pixels without signal transmission only
limited by signal transmission speed.
The LED has a low driving voltage (which allows for environmental protection and energy saving),
high brightness, scattering angle, good consistency, low power, and long life. The control circuit is
integrated in the LED above.
1. SK6812 RGBW Intelligent LED is 4 channels R,G,B,W inside in smd5050 LED for excellent lighting effects.
2. SK6812 RGBW LED, one half is the RGB, the other half is a white LED with a yellow starburst.
3. It controlled with 8-bit PWM per channel (8 x 4 channels = 32-bit color overall). Great for adding lots of colorful + warm white ( neutral white or cool white ) to your project.
4. Each SK6812RGBWW LED acts like a shift register, reading incoming data on the input pins, and then shifting the previous data out on the output pin
5. The PWM is built into each LED-chip so once you set the brightness you can stop talking to the strip and it will continue to PWM all the LEDs
6. This RGBW LED use a specialized single data line control interfact and requires strict timing-specific protocol.
7. LEDs use 800 KHz protocol that faster than sk6812 leds 400 HZ.
1. Top SMD internal integrated high quality external control line serial cascade constant current IC
2. control circuit and the RGB chip in SMD 5050 components, to form a complete control of pixel, color mixing uniformity and consistency
3. 8-bit color control (8-bit PWM per channel); 16.8 million colors per pixel
4. 3000K / 4500K / 6000K
5. white casing, black casing are available to choose
6. Used in entertainment, stage, live performance,etc
7. Support Arduino, Glediator, SD card controller, DMX,Artnet, etc
|Item No.||SK6812 RGBW RGBWW RGBCW LED Chips|
|LED type||SMD5050 SK6812rgbw pixels LEDs|
|Castingcolor||Black and White|
|Light color||digital RGBW, Each RGBW LED individual Control|
|Application||Addressable RGBW led strips with 30/60/144 leds|
|Controller||Artnet/ Arduino/ AVR/Raspberry pi/T1000s/DMX512/DMX decoder|
Main Application Field:
Full color LED string light, LED full color module, LED super hard and soft lights, LED guardrail tube,
LED appearance / scene lighting
LED point light, LED pixel screen, LED shaped screen, a variety of electronic products, electrical
SK6812 RGBW LED Datesheet: